Grounds maintenance services Fife
The works comprise the grounds maintenance at various housing schemes located throughout Fife and Kinross, Scotland.
UK-Glenrothes: grounds maintenance services
Section I: Contracting authority
Kingdom Housing Association Limited
Saltire Centre, Pentland Court
Contact point(s): Housing Management
For the attention of: Stephen Cairns
KY6 2DA Glenrothes
Telephone: +44 1592630922
Fax: +44 1592631991
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.kingdomhousing.org.uk/
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA13662
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK.
NUTS code UKM22
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=234178.
77314000, 77312000, 77310000, 77340000
Range: between 400 000 and 500 000 GBP
Description of these options: Possible extension of the contract following completion of the original contract period.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: The Contract must be performed in accordance with the Specification included in the Tender Document and the form of contract will be the JCLI Landscape Maintenance Works Contract (2012 Edition).
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(6) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Quality. Weighting 60
2. Price. Weighting 40
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: In approximately 36 months.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:6.8.2012