Harrow Borough Mentoring Scheme
This programme (Harrow Mentoring Scheme) aims to develop and establish a local mentoring and peer support programme which will utilise the skills of staff within established businesses and business support organisations to support start-ups and young companies.
- Harrow Council
- Harrow Borough Mentoring Scheme
- Harrow Council has secured funding through the New Homes Bonus to deliver a range of economic development related projects and programmes.
This programme (Harrow Mentoring Scheme) aims to develop and establish a local mentoring and peer support programme which will utilise the skills of staff within established businesses and business support organisations to support start-ups and young companies (less than 5 years old).
This tender is looking to appoint a consultant to deliver the programme, working alongside the Council’s Economic Development team.
The successful tender will take the lead role to develop a local, more accessible business mentoring programme in Harrow borough through recruiting a better, diverse mix of business mentors, working with the Economic Development team to specifically deliver the following:
1. Marketing and promoting programme;
2. Recruitment and training of 40 business mentors (rolling programme);
3. Mentor training workshops x 10;
4. Promote mentoring programme and engage SMEs to attend workshops and participate in 1:1 tailored business advice sessions;
5. Deliver 10 targeted mentoring workshops (a cohort of mentees will participate in generic business support and general mentoring, including peer to peer support)
6. Monthly business mentoring sessions x 840 hours; ongoing from July 2015 (matching a minimum of 140 mentees with mentors @ maximum 6 hours per mentee)
7. Development of a peer-to-peer and small-to-large business network x 1;
8. Development of succession plan;
Expressions of interest must be made via the Council’s procurement portal at https://www.londontenders.org.
Access to the documentation for this procurement and any enquiries or requests for clarification of any matters arising should be made solely via the E-tendering portal (https://www.londontenders.org). Details on how to register for the first time via the portal can be found via an attached document available from that site entitled “Supplier Guide How to do Business”.
- Ms Jessica Covey
- Email Address:
- Please email
- 27/01/2015 15:40
- 23/02/2015 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|