Health and Wellbeing Service Liverpool
LMH are looking are conducting Market Research around potential interest in appointing a Health Initiatives Service Provider on a 12 month basis.
- Liverpool Mutual Homes
- Request for Information – Health and Wellbeing Service
- LMH are looking are conducting Market Research around potential interest in appointing a Health Initiatives Service Provider on a 12 month basis, to help develop health initiatives across our neighbourhoods to improve residents health and reduce inequalities.
The service provider would deliver projects that can:-
Build on the existing health initiatives LMH have developed.Support residents of all ages to improve their health and wellbeing, ensuring that all projects address health priorities affecting people.Promote equality of opportunity and are inclusive to ensure “hard to reach” customers are included.Maximise resources and avoid duplication with organisations specialising in health initiatives.
The person will remain an employee of their exisiting organisation; LMH will cover the salary costs for the twelve months whilst they are working for LMH.
Interested suppliers of this service are to register an interest in this opportunity via The Chest no later than 12pm, Wednesday 27th May 2015.
*Please note that this advertisement is to gauge market interest in a potential provision, and does not guarantee any future works*
The service provision has potential to cover the following aspects:
1. To assess through partnership working and consultation which projects would improve health outcomes for residents in LMH neighbourhoods..
2. To develop and deliver a range of sport and physical activities for young people, especially to those in areas of social deprivation and individuals facing social exclusion.
3. To work alongside delivery workers from other organisations to provide an integrated approach to programme delivery.
4. To identify LMH residents at risk of social isolation that may suffer from mental health and substance abuse and financial hardship.
5. To actively work with families and partners to help reduce child obesity levels within LMH neighbourhoods.
6. To actively develop projects that raise awareness and address common health inequalities associated within deprived neighbourhoods in line with Liverpool’s Joint Strategic Needs strategy.
7. To strategically align LMH to all strategic partners at a national and local level to develop the health and wellbeing of LMH residents.
8. To develop and deliver a calendar of health event across LMH priority neighbourhoods working with partners.
9. To assist in the collation, recording and analysis of all outcomes in relation to health and wellbeing activities undertaken by LMH.
10. To develop projects that look to improve resident’s lifestyles addressing nutrition on a limited budget, smoking, alcohol consumption and behaviours that affect the wellbeing of a family
- Mr Chris Davies
- Email Address:
- LMH @ The Observatory
- 13/05/2015 14:48
- 27/05/2015 12:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)