Health and Social Care Training Programmes 2015
Lot 1: Health & Safety, Medication Awareness, Safe Handling of Medication – Assessors, Food Safety in Catering (CIEH), Infection Control and Prevention and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- London Borough of Sutton
- Health and Social Care Training Programmes (Various) 2015
- The London Borough of Sutton (Sutton Council) is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified organisations for the provision of a range of Health and Social Care training programmes for Adult Social Care on behalf of London Borough of Merton and London Borough of Sutton.
The training programmes are divided into four Lots:
· Lot 1: Health & Safety, Medication Awareness, Safe Handling of Medication – Assessors, Food Safety in Catering (CIEH), Infection Control and Prevention and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
· Lot 2: Moving & Handling for Managers, Moving & Handling Half Day Recall/Refresher for Managers/Senior Carers, Moving & Handling One Day Practical, Moving & Handling Half Day Practical Refresher, Lone Working – Personal Safety and Risk Assessment
· Lot 3: Stress Management, Basic Life Support, Loss & Bereavement, Nutrition & Healthy Living, The Food and Health Course for Carers of Adults with a Learning Disability and Positive Dementia Care
· Lot 4: Trusted Assessor Programme
It is envisaged to appoint one training provider per Lot. Applicants are invited to apply for one or more of the Lots.
The contract will be for a period of 24 months commencing on 16th February 2015 (with the option to extend for a further 12 months) at the discretion of the Council.
The Council is tendering this quotation through the London Tenders e-tendering portal, our preferred method of advertising and managing contract opportunities. Prospective Tenderers are advised to register their interest by going to https://www.londontenders.org/procontract/supplier.nsf
Sutton Council currently contracts with a diverse group of voluntary, statutory and private sector providers and encourages a range of organisations, regardless of size, to apply for this provision.
The Council shall not be bound to accept the lowest cost or any quotation. The award of contract shall be based on the most economically advantageous quotation submitted.
Deadline for submission of a completed Quotation Questionnaire is 19th January 2015 at 12 noon.
- Miss Deborah Gordon
- Email Address:
- Civic Offices
St Nicholas Way
- 17/12/2014 17:25
- 12/01/2015 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 12 (months)