Healthwatch Blackpool Contract 2018
Blackpool Council is looking to appoint a single provider to deliver Healthwatch Blackpool.
- Health and social work services – 85000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
10 April 2018
30 April 2018
Contract start date
14 May 2018
Contract end date
13 May 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Blackpool Council is looking to appoint a single Provider to deliver Healthwatch Blackpool who:
• Has experience and understanding of the functions and activity required to run a local Healthwatch service.
• Has a good track record in providing people who use services with opportunities to share their views and experiences.
• Can focus on understanding the needs, experiences and concerns of people who use services and speak out on their behalf.
• Has the ability to work strategically with health and social care partners.
Due to implementation timescales it is essential that the successful Provider has suitable resources, skills and experience to mobilise quickly and effectively.
It is anticipated that the contract term will be from 14 May 2018 to 13 May 2019.
The annual value of the contract is £58,000.
About the buyer
PO Box 4
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.