Healthwatch Islington Contract
Islington Council invites suitable expressions of interest from suppliers for Local Healthwatch for the borough of Islington (to be known as Healthwatch Islington).
- 1415-875 Healthwatch Islington
- Islington Council invites suitable expressions of interest from suppliers for Local Healthwatch for the borough of Islington (to be known as Healthwatch Islington).
Islington Council is inviting expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced organisations to provide the services of a statutory Local Healthwatch Organisation.
Local Healthwatch has been set up to ensure that local health and social care services reflect the needs and views of local people:
- It must engage with local people and provide them with a platform for influencing the delivery and design of local services.
- It must also provide information about health and social care services in the borough, to help people to make informed choices.
- It must engage with all sections of the community, and covers both adults and children’s services.
- It must be a body corporate which is a social enterprise, in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2012.
Please see advert for further information.
- Mrs Nuria Carrascosa
- Email Address:
- 020 7527 3087
- 3rd Floor
Civic Offices, Newington Barrow Way
- 28/09/2015 17:00
- 01/11/2015 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 12 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|