Hosting and Management Services Tender
This ITT is to provide architectural design, operational management and technical development for the Foundation’s Excellence Gateway services. This is a strategic contract for the Foundation who are looking to establish a common hosting platform to be used to host the majority of Foundation systems over time.
United Kingdom-London: Information technology services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Education and Training Foundation
Fourth Floor, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road
For the attention of: Head of Business Development
SW1W 9SP London
Telephone: +44 2037408280
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.et-foundation.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA28768
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: England.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The activities that will be funded through this project will:
— Establish an operational platform using cloud based infrastructure capable of hosting the Foundation’s Excellence Gateway services in a manner that enables the service to “elastically scale” in order to match demand;
— Migrate the current systems and data onto the infrastructure in a controlled manner with a set of acceptance criteria and tests;
— Operate the Excellence Gateway service to meet SLA’s outlined in Table 3 in the tender response spreadsheet in order to meet the needs of its user community.
The anticipated outputs and deliverables of this project will include:
— Establishment of an a technical infrastructure;
— The transfer and migration of the current services;
— The provision of an ITIL compliant service against SLA’s.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=137777.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
72222300, 72267100, 72514300, 72514200
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Probationary year ends — 25.9.2015.
Two-year service delivery (if agreed to proceed) — 26.9.2015 to 25.9.2017.
Option to extend contract from 26.9.2017.
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Contract issued and commences — 26.9.2014.
Probationary year ends 25.9.2015.
Two-year service delivery (if agreed to proceed) — 26.9.2015 to 25.9.2017.
Option to extend contract from 26 September 2017.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(2) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(3) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(4) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 5.9.2014 – 13:00
Fourth Floor, 157-197 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SP.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: