Hot School Lunches Catering Contract
The contract is a catering contract principally requiring the provision of Hot School Lunches to pupils at East Sheen Primary School.
United Kingdom-London: School catering services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
East Sheen Primary School
Upper Richmond Rd West
For the attention of: Elizabeth Page, Deputy Headteacher
SW14 8ED London
Telephone: +44 2088767484
General address of the contracting authority: www.eastsheen.richmond.sch.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA33389
Electronic access to information: http://www.eastsheen.richmond.sch.uk/page/?title=East+Sheen+Primary+School+Catering+Tender+Document&pid=205
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: N/A
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: East Sheen Primary School, Upper Richmond Road West, London SW14 8ED.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The contract is a catering contract principally requiring the provision of Hot School Lunches to pupils at East Sheen Primary School. Covers per are approximately 410 per day, but are anticipated to rise in line with increasing school numbers.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=153709
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 140 000 and 150 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: All conditions of the contract are as set out in the draft form of contract that forms an appendix to the invitation to tender documentation.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(4) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Professional Experience (including financial stability). Weighting 20
2. Quality and variety of sample menus. Weighting 20
3. Service Plan. Weighting 20
4. Value for money. Weighting 20
5. Partnering skills. Weighting 10
6. Staff development. Weighting 10
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 26.6.2015 – 15:00
Headteacher’s Office, East Sheen Primary School, Upper Richmond Road West, London SW14 8ED.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: