Housing Related Floating Support Tender
- Enfield Council is seeking experienced organisations to provide Housing Related Floating Support services for people with a range of needs. (1) Mental Health, (2) Learning Disabilities, (3) a combined Mainstream and Substance Misuse service.
- London Borough of Enfield
- Housing Related Floating Support Tender
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – BLOCK CONTRACTS FOR
HOUSING RELATED FLOATING SUPPORT SERVICES
Enfield Council is seeking experienced organisations to provide Housing Related Floating Support services for people with a range of needs.
Three services are envisaged: (1) Mental Health, (2) Learning Disabilities, (3) a combined Mainstream and Substance Misuse service.
These Housing Related Floating Support services will assist people in maintaining their independence, maximising their income, participating in employment or other meaningful activities, and participating in their community.
Expressions of interest are therefore sought from interested organisations that meet the following minimum criteria;
1. Capability and experience of delivering a quality, person-centred, preventative, and flexible service that is comparable to that for which they are bidding
2. Ability to inherit an existing service – including TUPE arrangements and transition of clients – and develop it in line with the Council’s strategic direction.
3. Ability to routinely operate to the minimum “C” standard of the Supporting People Quality Assessment Framework (QAF) standard, with the intention of achieving B grades during the contract.
4. Experience of effective partnership working – with local authorities, landlords and health and social care services – in delivering services comparable to that for which they are bidding.
Expression of Interest, receipt of documents, completion and submission of the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire must take place using the London Tenders Portal, which can be found at www.londontenders.org and is free to register.
All communication should be made through the Tenders Portal, though you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with expressing an interest for this PQQ.
Submissions must be uploaded on the London Tenders Portal before 12pm (noon) on 25th January 2013.
- Mr Michael Sargeant
- Email Address:
- 0208 379 3864
- Civic Centre
- 19/12/2012 11:35
- 25/01/2013 12:00
- 36 (months)
- 12 (months)