Housing Responsive Repairs and Maintenance Contract London
The scope of work within this contract is housing day to day responsive repairs, void repairs and planned maintenance.
- Harrow Council
- Housing Responsive Repairs and Maintenance
- Responsive Repairs and Maintenance of the housing stock managed by Harrow Council.
The scope of work within this contract is housing day to day responsive repairs, void repairs and planned maintenance and will include the following:
• Reactive maintenance including emergency, urgent and non-urgent or routine repairs to homes; communal areas; garages; paths and estate roads; fencing and other external elements on housing estates, including repairs to 18 sheltered schemes and 9 community centres a number of which are all or partially leased for community facilities such as toddler nurseries, across the borough.
• Repairs and maintenance of door entry systems and aerials
• Repairs and maintenance to CCTV systems within 18 sheltered housing schemes.
• Water hygiene; monitoring and inspection of water tanks in blocks to ensure they are maintained to the right standard.
• Asbestos removal in occupied and unoccupied properties via a licensed and authorised specialist contractor.
• Redecoration to communal areas and associated repairs on a planned basis.
• H&S Inspections of high priority areas such as communal areas in housing blocks.
Further details of the scope of works is included in the specification document.
The detailed information on this tender can be accessed via the London Tenders Portal (www.londontenders.org; )
Details on how to register for the first time via the portal can be found via an attached document available from that site entitled “Supplier Guide How to do Business”.
Expressions of interest must be made via the Council’s procurement portal at https://www.londontenders.org
- Mrs Breda Hillman
- Email Address:
- 020 8424 7552
- Civic Centre
- 16/06/2015 11:11
- 15/07/2015 16:00
- 120 (months)
- 120 (months)