Housing IT Systems Market Engagement Event
The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council is in the process of procuring for the provision of Housing IT Systems (provided by one IT System Supplier).
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Housing IT Systems Market Engagement Event – 18th July 2016
- Market Engagement for Housing IT systems.
The City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council is in the process of procuring for the provision of Housing IT Systems (provided by one IT System Supplier) capable of delivering the following functionalities:
- Housing Allocations – A housing register that delivers the Council’s Social Housing Allocations Policy and manages nominations from Registered Providers.
- Housing Options & Homelessness – Housing Advice and Homelessness case management IT system
- Housing Related Support – delivery of the Gateway to Housing Related Support by allowing the Local Authority to coordinate, prioritise and monitor the allocation of Housing Related Support.
As part of the commissioning process the Council, is inviting suppliers to a Market Engagement event who are potentially interested in the delivery of this work.
Date: Monday 18 July 2016
Time: 14:00 – 17:00
Venue: Hockney Room, Margaret MacMillan Towers, Princes Way, Bradford, BD1 1NN
At the market engagement event we will be providing information on the contract and present you with an opportunity to ask further questions.
If you are interested in attending the market engagement event RSVP by 17:00 Monday 4th July 2016 email@example.com stating your name, position, company name, address and contact details.
Please note: Only two places per supplier.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Dimitris Tolios on 01274 436635.
- Mr Hiron Miah
- Email Address:
- 01274 431987
- Bradford Council
- 13/06/2016 16:21
- 04/07/2016 17:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)