Human and Social Sciences Research Funding
A Market Interest Day for suppliers to find out more about the HSSRC requirement is being held on Tuesday 4 April 2017.
Multi million pound funding available for Human and Social Sciences Research
The MOD, via the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory’s (Dstl’s) Defence and Security Analysis Division is seeking to appoint a contractor to lead, manage and deliver human social and behavioural sciences research for up to seven years.
The framework, known as the Human and Social Sciences Research Capability (HSSRC) will deliver agile and robust human social and behavioural sciences research by building and maintaining a supplier network with an emphasis on scientific excellence, innovation and collaboration to exploit skills and capabilities. This research will be used to shape current and future Defence and Security strategy, policy and capability.
The HSSRC framework covers six main technical areas:
- human performance (physical and psychological)
- humans in systems
- training and education
- understanding and influencing human behaviour and health
- well-being and enhancing medical capabilities and systems.
A Market Interest Day for suppliers to find out more about the HSSRC requirement is being held on Tuesday 4 April 2017 at the MacDonald Botley Park Hotel, Southampton. The event starts at 9am and ends at 4.30pm.
The main objectives for the day are to:
- provide an overview of the requirements for HSSRC and associated timescales
- discuss certain aspects of the requirement with potential contractors and sub-contractors
- offer an opportunity for Q&A
- provide a networking opportunity
The deadline for registration is before 5pm Friday 24 March. Find out about the event and register to attend.
Potential suppliers who have any queries should contact the project team using dstlHSSRC@dstl.gov.uk.
To view the Prior Information Notice please click here.