IAG Services for SIR
In this ITT we are seeking a partner to provide front of house services to engage and support colleges wishing to register and submit a return.
United Kingdom-London: Helpdesk and support services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Education and Training Foundation
Fourth Floor, 157 — 197 Buckingham Palace Road
For the attention of: Director of Finance
SW1W 9SP London
Telephone: +44 2037408280
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.et-foundation.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA28768
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: England.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Since 1993 the Staff Individualised Record (SIR) for Further Education (FE) colleges, and more recently the workforce surveys for independent providers, have been collecting and reporting information about the state of the further education and skills workforce. The most recent reports can be found here: http://www.et-foundation.co.uk/supporting/research/fe-workforce-data-reports-2013-14/
The reports for data on the academic year 2014/15 are due to be published in April 2016.
The Foundation now wants to ensure that the SIR is directly useful to providers, as well as being an effective source of workforce data for the FE sector. To that end, we are progressing a project to refresh the data that the SIR collects, provide tools to enable providers to submit their data, and a dashboard so that providers can quickly access an overview of their data and benchmark themselves against similar providers.
This ITT is the final of three ITTs associated with the Foundations’ SIR collection described below. It covers the provision of information, advice and guidance services. The first ITT, already awarded, covered technical development of the service, while the second ITT covered hosting and data services.
In this ITT we are seeking a partner to provide front of house services to engage and support colleges wishing to register and submit a return and suppliers wishing to ensure their applications can export data files are correctly formatted and compatible with the SIR service.
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=169255
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
72253000, 72253100, 72261000, 71356300
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
An indicative budget of 20 000 GBP (inclusive of VAT) for this financial year (2015/16) and followed by approximately up to a maximum of 70 000 GBP (inclusive of VAT) for each year of operation, which totals an indicative budget for the initial contracting period of up to a maximum of 160 000 GBP (inclusive of VAT). In our opinion this ITT is not covered by the VAT exemption as defined in section 1.
Please note that our budget for each financial year is dependent on the allocation agreed by the Department for Business, Skills and Innovation.
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Subject to the availability of funding and the sufficiently high quality performance of the successful tenderer during the initial phase of the contract, we reserve the right to extend the contract for up to a maximum of 2 years.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(2) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(3) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 18.2.2016 – 10:00
157-197 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: