ICT Business Continuity for Warwick District Council
Contract Value: £45,000 – £75,000. A PIN has been issued as a call for competition for the provision of ICT Business continuity services for Warwick District Council.
- Miscellaneous business and business-related services – 79900000
- Miscellaneous business-related services – 79990000
- Business organisation services – 79996000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£45k – £75k
24 September 2018
23 October 2018
Contract start date
01 November 2018
Contract end date
31 October 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
A PIN has been issued as a call for competition for the provision of ICT Business continuity services for Warwick District Council.
The PIN notice will also act at the SQ stage for a restricted procedure. All suppliers interested in tendering for this opportunity, must express their interest in order to be invited to tender.
The PIN will be advertised for 35 days, following which, all suppliers who have expressed of interest will be contacted to reaffirm their interest in bidding for the contract.
A tender will be issued immediately following the closure of the PIN. The tender will be issued for 14 days for completion and return.
As per the requirements of the restricted procedure, we intend to invite a minimum of 5 suppliers through to tender. However, if the number of expressions of interest is less than 5, Warwick District Council reserves the right to invite to tender all suppliers that express interest and meet the minimum requirements advertised.
In expressing interest you are confirming that you meet the following minimum requirements:
• the supplier must provide a Recovery Centre within 40 miles of the Council’s corporate headquarters (CV325HZ),
• the supplier must be able to provide the hardware in the published recovery schedule (attached in the synopsis)
• Suppliers are able to confirm that they meet all mandatory requirements within the Public contract regulations 2015
Scope of works:
Warwick District Council operates a highly virtualised server and desktop environment using VMware. As part of the Council’s overall business continuity plans, ICT Services has produced an optimised solution for recovering the Council’s data processing environment in the event of a major disaster. The solution requires the provision of a third party recovery centre, with the associated provision of relevant third party technical expertise:
– Primary Requirements
– Provision of Hardware,
– Provision of a Recovery Centre,
– Provision of ship-to-site for critical hardware,
– Provision of technical recovery expertise; including HP DataProtector, VMWare and Microsoft,
– Provision of annual rehearsals (minimum) Secondary Requirements,
– Provision of Seats with Internet access,
– SIP Trunk
The contract will be for a period of 3 years, with an option to extend for a further 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance. To express interest in this opportunity, please visit www.csw-jets.co.uk
About the buyer
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.