Interim Finance and Resource Management Services
An individual or company is required to provide interim finance and resource management services at Derby Museums.
Awarding body Derby Museums
|Est. Start Date:||21/01/2013|
|Est. End Date:||31/03/2013|
Derby Museums is inviting quotations from suitably qualified organisations for the provision of interim finance and resource management services.
An individual or company is required to provide interim finance and resource management services at Derby Museums. This includes:
• Fulfilment of all elements of the job description for ‘Director of Resources’ (attached)
• Carrying out a ‘fit-for-purpose’ review of works completed since October 2012 in the establishment of the Resources Directorate – these works are set out in the Project Tracker (attached).
• Completion of work-streams as set out in the Project Tracker.
• Supporting the Executive Director in the recruitment to the establishment post of Director of Resources, and leading in the recruitment of other posts within the Resources Directorate.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- Director of Resources(pdf) 56.43 KB
- Revised Structure Chart(pdf) 43.9 KB
- Derby Museums Business Plan(pdf)Post board 1.14 MB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Museums and Art Gallery,
Tel: 01332 641907
This contract is being managed by Derby Museums . To request documentation contact firstname.lastname@example.org