International Learning Opportunities Programme
The Welsh Government’s International Learning Opportunities (ILO) programme gives individuals from the public and third sector in Wales the opportunity to spend up to eight weeks in sub-Saharan Africa working on development projects designed to enhance their leadership skills.
The Welsh Government’s International Learning Opportunities (ILO) programme gives individuals from the public and third sector in Wales the opportunity to spend up to eight weeks in sub-Saharan Africa working on development projects designed to enhance their leadership skills. ILO is a unique leadership programme which stretches and challenges participants, taking them out of their comfort zone and allowing them to work more creatively and resourcefully.
The client seeks applications for a contract to co-design, pilot and deliver an effective ILO programme for managers and leaders from across the public and third sector. The ILO programme will give these managers and leaders life changing experiences in developing countries – working on innovative development projects related to the UN Millennium Development Goals. The programme placements will take place in the Mbale region of Uganda and Lesotho.
The contracted provider will be expected to develop a suitable programme for ILO that will include matching participants to placements, pre-placement training, in-country induction, support and assistance and duty of care provision including emergency evacuation procedures in the event of an emergency. It is required that the supplier will have in-country bases from which to provide support and assistance.
The Welsh Assembly Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk.
Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal.
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 3684850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480
Full information in accessing the portal is found in Section VI.3.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79613000 – Employee relocation services.
63516000 – Travel management services.
75211000 – Foreign-affairs services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: project_24642 and itt_37925.
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480