International Media Planning and Buying for Scottish Government
This Framework Agreement is for the provision of International Media Planning, Buying and Associated Services for Overseas media advertising, for adverts purchased and placed “in-country”.
United Kingdom-Edinburgh: Advertising services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Contact point(s): Scottish Procurement and Commercial Directorate
For the attention of: Paul Brydon
EH6 6QQ Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1312443718
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.scotland.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA10482
Electronic access to information: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
National Records of Scotland
Registers of Scotland
Scottish Qualification Authority
Scottish Courts Service
Scottish Prison Service
The Scottish Government Core Directorates
Caledonian Maritime Assets Limited
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service
Scottish Police Authority
National Museums of Scotland
Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration
Scottish Environment Protection Agency
Scottish Legal Aid Board
Scottish Natural Heritage
Skills Development Scotland
Aberdeen City Council
Argyll and Bute Council
City of Edinburgh Council
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
Dumfries and Galloway Council
Dundee City Council
East Ayrshire Council
East Dunbartonshire Council
East Lothian Council
East Renfrewshire Council
Glasgow City Council
Moray Council, The
North Ayrshire Council
North Lanarkshire Council
Orkney Islands Council
Perth and Kinross Council
Scottish Borders Council
Shetland Islands Council
South Ayrshire Council
South Lanarkshire Council
West Dunbartonshire Council
West Lothian Council
Central Scotland Fire and Rescue Service
Dumfries and Galloway Fire and Rescue Service
Fife Fire and Rescue Service
Grampian Fire and Rescue Service
Highlands and Islands Fire and Rescue Service
Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service
Strathclyde Fire and Rescue Service
Tayside Fire and Rescue Service
Golden Jubilee Hospital (National Waiting Times Centre Board)
NHS Ayrshire and Arran
NHS Dumfries and Galloway
NHS Education for Scotland
NHS Forth Valley
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
NHS Health Scotland
Healthcare Improvement Scotland
NHS Western Isles
Scottish Ambulance Service
The Common Services Agency for the Scottish Health Service
The State Hospital for Scotland
Dundee & Angus College
West College Scotland
Glasgow Clyde College
City of Glasgow College
North East College Scotland
New College Lanarkshire
Glasgow Kelvin College
Dumfries and Galloway College
Forth Valley College
Lews Castle College
Newbattle Abbey College
North Highland College
Sabhal Mor Ostaig
South Lanarkshire College
West Lothian College
Edinburgh Napier University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow School of Art
Queen Margaret University
Robert Gordon University
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
UHI Millennium Institute
University of Aberdeen
University of Abertay Dundee
University of Dundee
University of Edinburgh
University of Glasgow
University of St Andrews
University of Stirling
University of Strathclyde
University of the West of Scotland
Cairngorms National Park Authority
Office of Scottish Charity Regulator
Forestry Commission Scotland
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 13: Advertising services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: United Kingdom.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 8 000 000 and 10 000 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Note: The buyer is using PCS-Tender to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access PCS-Tender, record your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visithttps://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk and search for project Code project_3001 under ITTs Open to All Suppliers. Please use the Search/Filter function, then select Project Code from the dropdown. Please note that once you have expressed interest in the ITT it will move to your My ITTs area.
For further information on using PCS-Tender, please read the Supplier Response Guide:https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/esop/pts-host/public/pts/supplierhelppage/PCS-TSupplierResponseGuide.pdf
If you have already registered on Public Contracts Scotland and PCS-Tender and paired your accounts you can access PCS-Tender through your Public Contracts Scotland Control Panel.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Range: between 8 000 000 and 10 000 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: This Framework Agreement is for an initial 24 month period, with the option of two 12 month extension periods.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(5) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(6) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(7) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(8) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(9) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(10) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(11) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(12) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Candidates are required to provide Technical capacity information as per the tender documentation.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Notice on a buyer profile
Notice number in the OJEU: 2010/S 177-270362 of 11.9.2010
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 13.5.2015 – 15:00
Victoria Quay, Edinburgh.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 4 Years.
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: