Intruder Alarms Testing Lincolnshire
The authority seeks a contractor to provide a comprehensive service for the provision of testing, servicing and new installations of intruder alarms.
- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting – 31000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£80k – £160k
27 March 2019
29 April 2019
Contract start date
01 June 2019
Contract end date
31 May 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority seeks a Contractor to provide a comprehensive service for the provision of testing, servicing and new installations of intruder alarms. The key objectives are:
• Provide an effective management and maintenance service
• Capability to provide 24/7 response to and make safe within required timescales
• Provide quotes for new installations
• Offer anti-ligature and anti-tamper solutions, and ensure all equipment and ancillary devices are fit-for-purpose and their environment
The Contract for the provision of testing, servicing and new installations of intruder alarms is scheduled to commence on the 1st May 2019 to 30th April 2022 (with an option to extend for a further two periods of 12 months).
About the buyer
Long Leys Road
Link to further information
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.