Invest NI – Delivery of the Pilot Business Launch Pad Programme 2013
Invest NI requires a contractor/s to deliver a new Business Launch Pad Programme (BLP) in the period September – December 2013. The programme will provide training and mentoring support to students with export focussed growth potential business ideas.
UK-Belfast: Business and management consultancy and related services
Section I: Contracting authority
Department of Finance and Personnel Northern Ireland
Clare House, 303 Airport Road West
For the attention of: Claire Speers
BT3 9ED Belfast
General address of the contracting authority: www.dfpni.gov.uk/cpd
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Northern Ireland
NUTS code UKN
Number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 3
Duration of the framework agreementDuration in years: 1
The programme will be delivered via one or more contracts, comprising of 3 separate projects:
Project 1 – Two FE Colleges;
Project 2 – University of Ulster;
Project 3 – Queens University;
In relation to Project 1 for the 2 colleges, the Contract must deliver across all the campuses in two of the six NI colleges (Belfast Metropolitan, Northern Regional College, North West Regional College, South Eastern Regional College, Southern Regional College and South West College).
Tenderers may bid for one, two or all of the projects specified above.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once): Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once):
https://e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content.
– Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page.
– This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available).
You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page.
If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
That notification will provide full information on the award decision. The standstill period, which will be for a minimum of 10 calendar days, provides time for unsuccessful tenderers to challenge the award decision before the contract is entered into.
The Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (SI 2006 No 5) provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:26.1.2013