Kia Motors Customer Contact Centre Tender
The chosen supplier will: Facilitate a UK based outsourced customer contact centre (CCC) for Kia Motors (UK) Ltd (KMUK); Have experience and a proven track record of operating an outsourced customer contact.
United Kingdom-Walton-on-Thames: Customer services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Kia Motors (UK) Ltd
Contact point(s): Customer Services
For the attention of: Sonia Appleby
KT12 1FJ Walton-on-Thames
Telephone: +44 1932832091
General address of the contracting authority: www.kia.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA33569
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: United Kingdom.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The chosen supplier will:
— Facilitate a UK based outsourced customer contact centre (CCC) for Kia Motors (UK) Ltd (KMUK);
— Have experience and a proven track record of operating an outsourced customer contact;
— Provide a dedicated team of knowledgeable and professional advisors who can provide assistance on a variety of issues and queries from prospective and existing customers, as well as our 185+ Kia dealerships;
— Operate a multichannel CCC that includes communication methods such as KMUK website, email, SMS, post, Facebook, Twitter, Kia Owners Forum, Reevoo, Live Chat, Forums and CSI surveys;
— Provide and develop a web based CRM/system which is appropriate to our needs & requirements. It must be accessible for both the CCC and KMUK staff, as well as any chosen partners. It must have full integration with KMUK’s database including the ability to receive new customer data from our data house, receive customer data updates from our data house & send new customer data to our data house;
— Accommodate our current opening hours:
• Monday to Friday 8:30-21:00;
• Saturday 9:00-13:00;
• Sunday Closed.
For full details and requirements please see the attached documents.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=155670
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
79342300, 79342320, 79512000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 2 335 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
Payment terms are 30 days.
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(3) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 3.8.2015 – 9:00
Kia Motors (UK) Ltd, Walton Green, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 1FJ.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: