Leadership for Growth – Mentoring
Business mentoring is recognised as an effective way to nurture leadership, encourage ambition and accelerate business growth.
United Kingdom-Dingwall: Business development consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
4B Druimchat View
Contact point(s): The Procurement Team
IV15 9XL Dingwall
Telephone: +44 1349868977
General address of the contracting authority: www.hie.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00313
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Highlands and Islands.
NUTS code UKM6
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in months: 36
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The programme will be offered at two levels: High-level Mentoring to support circa 25 matches per annum from our highest growth clients in the private and third sectors and Light-touch Mentoring to support circa 40 matches per annum from a wider, private and third sector business base including Business Gateway clients.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=407111
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: It may be extended for a further 1 year period.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
check the PQQ to see what has been said re tick boxes and add any additional ones here. Full details are provided in the PQQ.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Organisations are required to provide audited accounts for the previous 2 years.
Full details are provided in the PQQ.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Full details are provided in the PQQ including minimum levels of insurance cover for Employers liability 5 000 000 GBP and Public liability 5 000 000 GBP.
(1) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(2) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Full details are provided in the PQQ.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Objective criteria is based on the capability and capacity to deliver the contract. Full details are provided in the PQQ.
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: HIE reserves the right to re-tender for these services upon termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Framework Conditions.
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) under the ESI 2014-2020.
In order to participate, suppliers should register, for free, on the Public Contracts Scotland PCS) website (www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk), record their interest in this contract and download and complete all relevant documentation.
This portal also gives suppliers access to an on line Question & Answer facility which allows queries to be submitted (anonymously), and answers published and shared with all potential bidders.
PQQs must be submitted via the PCS postbox and be received by the date and time indicated with all questions answered. Hard copy responses will not be accepted. The highest scoring submissions will be invited to respond to the Invitation to Tender (ITT).
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: