Learning Delivery Tender Liverpool
We are seeking to procure a suitable provider or providers of training between May 2019 and end July 2019.
- Benefit services – 75310000
- Training services – 80500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
22 March 2019
10 April 2019
Contract start date
01 May 2019
Contract end date
31 July 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We are seeking to procure a suitable provider or providers of training between May 2019 and end July 2019, for the Advice Skills Academy project, with up to a total value of £6,500.
Lot a Deaf awareness and practical disability awareness
Lot b Care homes – paying for care – for advisers
Lot c Universal Credit and homelessness – for advisers
The Advice Skills Academy (ASA) is a European Social Fund (ESF) funded project, funded October 2016 to September 2019 (subject to change control approval), which will develop a co-ordinated approach to identifying learning and development needs of staff within local Citizens Advice services and other partners in the Liverpool City Region (LCR). The project will: develop a calendar of training opportunities to meet the needs of staff, including internal Citizens Advice delivery, and externally procured delivery; identify other learning and development opportunities, including e-learning, coaching and mentoring; and support the development of learning organisations that are responsive to the needs of staff, volunteers, and their learning, development and progression goals.
The project has been developed to:
• Address higher level skills shortages in specialist advice services
• Provide training and support for people within the workforce to improve skills, knowledge, progression and productivity
• Provide a training and support route for disadvantaged groups seeking to access further job opportunities in the sector
• Improve management, leadership and progression capacity
• Promote equality by improving the progression prospects of women within the workforce
About the buyer
54 Street James Street
ASA learning tender brief and response document
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.