Learning Disability Framework for Cheshire West and Chester Council
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council (the Council) West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group and Vale Royal Clinical Commissioning Group collectively “The Commissioners” are inviting applications from providers of services for Adults with a Learning Disability to participate in the Commissioner’s new Commissioning Framework.
- Cheshire West and Chester
- Learning Disability Framework
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council (the Council) West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (WC CCG) and Vale Royal Clinical Commissioning Group (VR CCG) collectively “The Commissioners” are inviting applications from providers of services for Adults with a Learning Disability to participate in the Commissioner’s new Commissioning Framework. Details of this Framework are contained within the attached documents; however the following information is highlighted to potential applicants:
· It is intended that for the Period of Contract (as set out below) all learning disability placements made by the Commissioners will be made under this framework and in accordance with the Contractual terms and conditions contained at Section 5 Schedule 1 (“the Contract”).
· The Commissioners reserve the right to contract with other learning disability providers at future dates under this Framework in the following circumstances:
– the application process will be reopened for a limited period to admit additional qualifying providers every twelve months during the period of the Framework; and
– Where no providers on the Framework are able to offer a suitable placement.
· In order to ensure that your organisation is considered for new placements from 1st January 2015 you must submit a successful application by the specified deadline.
· Where a successful applicant has existing placements, the terms of the Contract will apply to these placements in place of any current contractual terms and conditions from 1st January 2015.
- Mr Kevin Cliffe
- Email Address:
- 01244 976154
58 Nicholas Street
- 19/11/2014 08:50
- 08/12/2014 17:00
- 39 (months)
- 0 (months)