Legionella Control Pre Planned Maintenance Sheffield
The pre planned maintenance and control of Legionellosis regarding domestic water plant, and associated distribution services, and air handling plant.
United Kingdom-Sheffield: Water distribution and related services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Glossop Road
Contact point(s): Supplies Department C Floor
For the attention of: Stephen Silverstone
S10 2JF Sheffield
Telephone: +44 1142713938
Fax: +44 1142711860
Electronic access to information: www.delta-esourcing.com
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.delta-esourcing.com
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
NUTS code UKE32
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The contract duration is initially for 5 years, with an optional 1 year extension.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
65100000, 45232150, 33191000, 45232430
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Notice on a buyer profile
Notice number in the OJEU: 2010/S 68-102093 of 8.4.2010
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Pre-qualification data required to take part in this Tender is that set out as a minimum set of data fields needed for an entry in SID4GOV. The data fields required can be accessed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the link https://sid4gov.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/help Please ensure that the subject box reads “SID4GOV”. Suppliers can register and submit their supplier profile.2. Please ensure that your response contains an e-mail address for use during this tender exercise.
3. The Trust reserve the option to issue a pre-tender questionnaire covering further requirements specific to this tender.
4. Where access to SID4GOV is unavailable please email the help desk email@example.com, or click on the linkhttps://sid4gov.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/help Please ensure that the subject box reads “SID4GOV”.
5. Future additions to the successful supplier’s product ranges may be included during the term of the agreement.
6. The Trust reserves the option to extend any contract awarded for up to 50 % of its original term.
7. The Trust undertakes to use its best endeavours to hold confidential any information provided in any proposal submitted, subject to the Trust’s obligations under law, including the Freedom of Information Act 1997. If the applicant considers that any information submitted in any proposal should not be disclosed because of its sensitivity then this should be stated with the reason(s) for considering it sensitive.
8. The Trust may use a staged evaluation procedure to reduce the number of bidders prior to a shortlist of bidders and/or preferred bidder being selected.
9. To view this notice, please go to https://www.delta-esourcing.com/delta/viewNotice.html?noticeId=106298311
10. The Access Code for the Tender Box is WQAC9KN2WX
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-2014717-PRO-5822621
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: