Leicester City Council Print Framework
The Authority wishes to ensure that its procurement opportunities are open to small and micro local enterprises and voluntary and community sector organisations as it appreciates the very important role they play in the local economy.
PAN1181 – Print Framework
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|EST. START DATE:||01/06/2016|
|EST. END DATE:||31/05/2020|
Leicester City Council invites Tenders for the provision of a Print Framework Agreement.
The proposed Contract will be for two years with an option to extend for up to a further two years (2 x one-year extensions).
The Authority wishes to ensure that its procurement opportunities are open to small and micro local enterprises and voluntary and community sector organisations as it appreciates the very important role they play in the local economy. Tenders from these organisations are particularly welcomed.
The framework agreement is anticipated to be divided into the following five lots. Whilst descriptions for each lot are provided below, it should be noted that this is indicative and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the Council’s requirements. Full details will be within the tender documentation
• Lot 1 – Letterheads, forms and general stationery – For example, basic stationery envelopes, letterheads and compliment slips, etc. NCR work, single colour – max size A4.
• Lot 2 – Jobbing print – For example, 1, 2, and 3 colour work with various finishing – Saddle Stitch, wire-o bind and comb binding. Documents can vary from 4 pages up to 72 pages in sizes from A5 – A3.
• Lot 3 – Four colour printing – For example, four colour process work, varying from A5 flyers, A5 & A4 brochures ranging from an 8 page document up to 64 pages. DL leaflets. Finishing: saddle stitching and, perfect or PUR bound.
• Lot 4 – Point of Sale (POS) and large format printing – For example, vinyl stickers A6-A4, large format posters up to A0, vinyl banners, PVC foam boards, plan print etc.
• Lot 5 – Digital Printing – For example, short run four colour work A5 – A3 sometimes requiring finishing including saddle stitching, comb binding and spiral binding. Single colour black, digital, A4 & A3 posters etc.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight on 14th April 2016, Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
14 April 2016
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
15 April 2016
Leicester City Council
Simon Ip, Procurement Officer
0116 454 1362