Lincolnshire Health and Care Public Consultation
Lincolnshire Health and Care are requesting proposals from providers to design, host and deliver formal Public Consultation as part of effective public engagement around proposed changes that meet the full range of relevant national standards.
Lincolnshire Health and Care (LHAC) Public Consultation
Awarding body Procurement Lincolnshire
|EST. START DATE:||13/07/2015|
|EST. END DATE:||31/03/2016|
Lincolnshire Health and Care are requesting proposals from providers to design, host and deliver formal Public Consultation as part of effective public engagement around proposed changes that meet the full range of relevant national standards including:
• “NHS England – Planning and Delivering Service Change for Patients” and other duties on NHS organisations summarised in:
http://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/plan-del-serv-chge1.pdf and in the supporting toolkit: http://www.eoesenate.nhs.uk/files/9314/0862/2233/Effective_service_change_toolkit_FINAL.pdf )
• Cabinet Office Consultation Principles at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/consultation-principles-guidance
• The ‘Best Value Duty to Consult’ for Local Authorities: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/best-value-statutory-guidance–4)
• Relevant case law
• Consultation Institute Best Practice Standards
Engagement activities, including formal Public Consultation, will be subject to legal advice from LHAC legal advisors with relevant amendment if necessary.
Planning and Delivering Service Change for Patients is the NHS Assurance framework for major change. Approval from NHS England is required before commencing formal public engagement.
Suppliers must set out how they would approach the tasks outlined above and produce the required outputs in accordance with the national standards and timelines highlighted above.
LHAC is particularly interested in the following, which should therefore be clearly articulated in suppliers’ responses:
• How suppliers will communicate the context of proposed changes as well as the proposals
• Channels / techniques to be adopted
• Ensuring that engagement channels reflect Lincolnshire’s diversity (including any potential issues identified for persons with protected characteristics) and that responses accurately reflect the county’s population
• Balance of responsibilities including co-design responsibilities between the supplier and LHAC in their proposals
• Experience of similar work complying with the same or similar national standards etc within the last 3 years
In addition to the Contract and Performance Management Arrangements set out at Section 3b below, when formal engagement is underway, LHAC will require the Supplier to deliver weekly reports with an export of data showing responses; recommended actions relating to the process of engagement (e.g. actions to boost responses in particular areas or groups); emerging insights etc.
All responses will be analysed and the results displayed in a clear final report. The final report will include an executive summary, headline findings, recommendations and a summary of the data on each question in Microsoft Word format.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta portal at: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/tenders/GB-Lincoln:-Lincolnshire-Health-and-Care-%28LHAC%29-Public-Consultation/24MX678477
To respond to this opportunity, please click here: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/24MX678477
If you experience any technical difficulties from accessing the above url, then please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on call 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Option to extend||8 Month Contract with no option to extend|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION||Seventy Five Thousand Pounds|
|Category||Market Research, Consultancy, Service,Services, Printing, Not Elsewhere Classified,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
15 June 2015
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
22 June 2015
EXTEND CONTRACT OPTIONS:
8 Month Contract with no option to extend
LHAC – Lincolnshire County Council
Express an interest online