Liverpool Mutual Over 5’s Families Programme
Minimum beneficiaries over the 3 year period: 60 families engaged (180 target based on family of 3).
- Liverpool Mutual Homes
- Liverpool Mutual Over 5’s Families Programme
LMH and LMH groups are looking to potentially commission services for a Liverpool Mutual Families Programme; this is to be a 3 year contract to the Client. Subject to requirement and funding:
· Minimum beneficiaries over the 3 year period:
· 60 families engaged (180 target based on family of 3)
· 20 Per Cohort – 3 Cohorts Per year
· Target families with children over 5 years old
12 Week programme –The provider will ensure that each family will have a record of attainment that they can use as a reference. Parents engaged will be given the opportunity to leave the course with a recognised certificate and or accreditation. This approach can also be used as an engagement tool to attract families
· Engagement of families and services
· Whole family assessment and action planning – identifying individual and collective needs
· Support plan/safety planning
· tailored support maximising a range of models and approaches to overcome significant barriers each household feel they face
· Regular monitoring meetings and ongoing assessments of the families
· Accountable for recording all SROI in line with LMH’s monitoring processes.
· Transparency with families- honesty, straight-talking, challenge, and consistently involving other agencies
· Planned exit
· Follow up and post-intervention support
As a reward for completing the programme families will be supported to attend a 2-3 day residential that focuses on reinforcing the content of the 12 week programme.
The provider will be responsible for ensuring all diversionary activities support the needs of each family involved within the programme and carrying out a mapping exercise of existing services that present value for money to avoid any potential duplication.
The Liverpool Mutual Families Programme (LMFP) aims to provide families with informal tailored support they require to make positive changes to create a happier and healthier household. LMH has over 15,000 properties, consisting of 17,000 residents. The families eligible for the programme will be LMH tenants. The majority of LMH stocks falls within Liverpool’s super output areas highlighting that deprivation levels are highest which ultimately results in residents being subject to the highest forms of social and economic deprivation.
- Mrs Amanda Sartorius – Jones
- Email Address:
- 0151 235 2330
- LMH @ The Observatory
- 19/06/2015 08:00
- 24/07/2015 12:00
- 36 (months)
- 0 (months)