London Borough of Lambeth Cash Collection Contract
The London Borough of Lambeth is seeking to award a contract for a Cash Collection and Cash in Transit Service.
- Security bags – 35121400
- Transport services (excl. Waste transport) – 60000000
- Security services – 79710000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£60k – £80k
07 May 2019
03 June 2019
Contract start date
01 July 2019
Contract end date
30 June 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The London Borough of Lambeth is seeking to award a contract for a Cash Collection and Cash in Transit Service. The Authority expects the successful Contractor to deliver a range of Cash Collection/Delivery services including the following:
1. The secure collection of cash/cheques from the sites specified within (Appendix 1 Cash Collection Sites and Schedules)
2. The secure storage of all cash/cheques whilst in transit
3. The processing, reconciliation, banking and accurate recording of any cash/cheques collected from the sites specified within (Appendix 1 Cash Collection Sites and Schedules)
4. The provision of a change float service as specified by the authority within the Schedule 2 – Authority Requirements document.
5. The onward delivery/depositing of any cash requested by the Authority to a nominated Cash receiving facility or bank account
6. A secure facility where cash/cheques can be stored overnight.
7. Automated ordering system for cash deliveries
The deadline for this opportunity is midday Monday 3rd June 2019.
About the buyer
Lambeth Town Hall
1 Brixton Hill
Cash collection schedule
Performance management schedule
Authority Requirements & Insurance
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.