Maintenance and Support of Mitel Telecommunications System
Perth and Kinross Council are seeking supply of support and maintenance services for the purchaser’s existing Mitel telecommunications system. The Council are seeking to enter a support agreement for a period of two years from 1.4.2015.
United Kingdom-Perth: Maintenance services of telecommunications equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Perth and Kinross Council
Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street
For the attention of: Wendy Morrison
PH1 5PH Perth
Telephone: +44 1738475000
Fax: +44 1738475510
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.pkc.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00372
Electronic access to information: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: The District of Perth and Kinross, Scotland.
NUTS code UKM27
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
NOTE: The buyer is using PCS-Tender to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access PCS-Tender, record your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visithttps://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk and search for project Code 3334 under s Open to All Suppliers. Please use the Search/Filter function, then select Project Code from the dropdown. Please note that once you have expressed interest in the it will move to your My s area.
For further information on using PCS-Tender, please read the Supplier Response Guide:https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/esop/pts-host/public/pts/supplierhelppage/PCS-TSupplierResponseGuide.pdf
If you have already registered on Public Contracts Scotland and PCS-Tender and paired your accounts you can access PCS-Tender through your Public Contracts Scotland Control Panel.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Perth and Kinross Council may, at its discretion, extend the contract at the end of the 2 years.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 48 (from the award of the contract)
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Number of possible renewals: 2
In the case of renewable supplies or service contracts, estimated timeframe for subsequent contracts:
in months: 12 (from the award of the contract)
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 10.2.2015 – 12:00
Pullar House, Kinnoull Street, Perth.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: In 2, 3 or 4 years after the commencement of the contract, depending on whether the option to extend the contract is taken or not.
VI.4.3)Service from which information about the lodging of appeals may be obtained
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: