Managed IT Services Tender
Desktop services (hardware and managed service provision), LAN network management, Data storage solution/date centre services.
UK-Wakefield: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Section I: Contracting authority
South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Fieldhead, Ouchthorpe Lane
For the attention of: Kath Bretton
WF1 3SP Wakefield
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: The location reflects the geographical footprint of SWYT i.e. Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield & Barnsley.
NUTS code UK
— Desktop services (hardware and managed service provision),
— LAN network management,
— Data storage solution/date centre services.
Potential for other IT related services, such as for example, IT service desk management etc.
72000000, 72317000, 30210000, 72315200, 72253100, 72253000
Range: between 7 000 000 and 9 000 000 GBP
Description of these options: Initial contract will be 5 years with the option to extend for a further 1×2 years (i.e. total opportunity of 7 years).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) Entering genral PQQ supplier information NHS CPC utilises the NHS Supplier Information Database (Sid4Health) to manage and assess general pre-qualification information in the form of a profile. Candidates are requested to provide their profile in Sid4Health as follows:
(i) Candidates must obtain a Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) D-U-N-S Number to enable registration on sid4health. This normally is provided within 48 hours but may take up to 5 days*, so please ensure this step is completed as soon as possible. The D-U-N-S Number is the standard supplier coding for the NHS and must be obtained for use in all trading with the NHS. Check to see if your company has a D-U-N-S Number on the sid4health registration page.
* The D-U-N-S Number registration trunaround time quoted is for UK subjects. Non UK subjects (businesses registered outside of the UK), should use www.dnb.com and choose the country in which the business is registred from the selection at the top of the home page and then search for DUNS request form. If unable to find a DUNS request form please contact the local Customer Services tea. Turnaround times will vary from country to country.
ii) Candidates should register on Sid4Health at www.sid4health.nhs.uk/home.action and submit their Sid4Health company profile for publication to the system. Select the Register Organisation on the left of the pageand then select Organisation Type supplier. Key in details as shown to search for your DUNS Number. If you are not on their database click on the link at the bottom of the page to obtain a number from D&B.
(iii) Once registration has been authorised by the Sid4Health Administrator and after receiving logon details, access the Profile Management area and create and validate your Sid4Health company profile. (Candidates must publish at least one validated profile to make their profile available for buyers to view generally – see the Help page on Sid4Health within Profile Management for more details).
(iv) Candidates should ensure all the mandatory fields of their Sid4fHealth profile are completed. Failure to comply with the completion of all mandatory fileds could result in the elimination from the procurement process at this PQQ stage. D&B data will be supplied automatically by D&B.
(v) Once a candidate has ensured that all the required fields are completed for this PQQ and the profile has been validated. They must add the profile to the Request to Participate list, include the name and number of the PQQ here. Select ‘View all request to participate lists’ on the left menu and search/select this list. Select the Join button to the right of th elist and then select the validated profile to allocate to this procurement (you may have more than one validated profile as you may have different information held against your profile for different procurements).
(vi) Where access to Sid4Health is unavailable, please contact the Sid4Health Helpdesk at: email@example.com.
2) Submission of expression of interest and procurement specific information. this procurement exercise will be conducted on the NHS CPC eTendering portal at www.yhcpc.bravosolution.co.uk. Candidates wishing to be considered for this contract must follow the instructions to bidders and provide additional procurement specific information (if required) through the NHS CPC eTendering portal as follows:
i) Candidates should register on the NHS CPC eTendering Portal at www.yhcpc.bravosolution.co.uk;
ii) Once registered, candidates must express their interest as follows a) login to the eTendering protal b) select “PQQs Open to All Suppliers”/”ITTs Open to All Suppliers”.
c) Access listing related to this contract (titled xxxxx) and view details;
d) Click on Express Interest button.
iii) Once you have expressed interest, please access the My PQQs/My ITTs page, where you can construct your reply as instructed. You must then publish your reply using the publish button;
iv) For any support in submitting your expression of interest please contact the eTendering Help-Desk at +44 8003684850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
i) Obtain a Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) DUNS(R) Number to enable registration on sid4health. Normally its provided within 48 hours but may take up to 5 days. The DUNS(R) No. is the standard supplier coding for the NHS & must be obtained for trading with the NHS. Check if your company has a DUNS(R) No on the Sid4health registration page.
ii) go to www.sid4health.nhs.uk and select Register Supplier Organisation & enter the first part or the whole of your organisation name or DUNS number. Click on Search, follow instructions to complete the registration or select an existing registration to create a new user account. (Candidates must publish at least one validated profile to make their profile available for buyers to view generally – see Help page on Sid4health within Profile Management for details). iii) ensure all mandatory fields of their Sid4health profile are completed. D&B data will be supplied automatically by D&B.
iv) Where access to Sid4health is unavailable, contact the sid4health Helpdesk: email@example.com
Once your sid4health profile has been completed & validated progress to express interest in this tender as per Section VI.3) Please ensure you keep your profile updated within Sid4health regularly.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://yhcpc.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (keep this secure). Once registered, please follow the steps to import your sid4health profile, the instructions to do so are in the ‘Supplier Import guide’ once logged in. You will then be able to express interest in the tender exercise that is of interest to you;
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are pre-qualification questionnaires / invitations to tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box;
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help or contact the eTendering help desk at 0800-3684580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:5.12.2012