Managed Service for Medical Equipment Maintenance
The Service will include a ‘same day’ comprehensive equipment maintenance service including annual cleaning, fault diagnosis and repair to a component level.
UK-London: repair and maintenance services of medical equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road
Contact point(s): Procurement Department
For the attention of: David Scott
NW1 2PL London
Telephone: +44 2032145952
Fax: +44 2032145959
General address of the contracting authority: www.cnwl.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA16561
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: London.
NUTS code UKI
Range: between 2 000 000 and 2 500 000 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(5) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(6) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(7) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(8) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(9) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(10) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(11) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
(12) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents.
Section VI: Complementary information
It is a mandatory requirement that all interested suppliers must register on sid4health (the nhs supplier information database – www.sid4health.nhs.uk) and submit their supplier profile (which must not be more than 12 (twelve) months out of date) to request to participate (rtp) list RV3_273 by 12:00 hrs on 10.1.2012. Non-conformance to this will result you not being considered for this opportunity. Should suppliers experience problems in registering/ submitting of their profiles they should contact the sid4health helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:2.7.2012