Management Training Tender
The main business objective of this procurement is to secure the services of high quality facilitators to partner with the British Council in the roll out of the Managing for Success Programme over the next 2 years.
UK-London: Management training services
Section I: Contracting authority
10 Spring Gardens
For the attention of: Brian D’Mello
SW1A 2BN London
Telephone: +44 2073894646
Fax: +44 2073894115
General address of the contracting authority: www.britishcouncil.org
Address of the buyer profile: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Worldwide.
Enhancing management skills is an important part of our approach to building organisational strength and capability. We have therefore segmented our management population into three groups: first line managers, experienced managers and strategic managers and are introducing organisation-wide development interventions for each of these groups.
We have developed and piloted a programme, Managing for Success, for our experienced manager group. We wish to enter into framework contracts with up to two suppliers for the provision of 4 or more high quality facilitators to co-facilitate this programme with us over the next 2 years as we roll out Managing for Success across our global network.
Managing for Success is a high-quality blended development programme taking place over 6 months with a 3-day face-to-face workshop at its heart. Participants bring real management challenges with them to the programme.
The main business objective of this procurement is to secure the services of high quality facilitators to partner with the British Council in the roll out of the Managing for Success Programme over the next 2 years. We are looking to have a pool of 4 or more facilitators to work with us on a regular basis, ensuring that there is continuity of approach and external facilitators continue to develop their understanding of the British Council over the life of the contract.
80532000, 79632000, 79633000, 79414000, 80511000
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process;
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession;
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession;
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register;
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process;
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation;
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established;
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
As stated within the Tender Documentation.
(1) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
As stated within the Tender Documentation.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Evaluation of PQQ
Section VI: Complementary information
Contractors will be required to register with https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil to take part in the tender process.
Once registered, contractors must re-enter the site, go to their tenders and download the relevant documents, complete it and upload it. Instructions can be downloaded from https://intendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil
If an appeal regarding the award of a contract has not been successfully resolved the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (SI 2006 No 5) provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland). Any such action must be brought promptly (generally within 3 months). Where a contract has not been entered into the Court may order the setting aside of the award decision or order the authority to amend any document and may award damages. If the contract has been entered into the Court may only award damages
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:3.1.2013