Market Engagement Event – Learning Disability Providers Somerset
Somerset County Council is holding Market Engagement Events for Learning Disability (LD) Providers both current and new across Somerset in the coming weeks.
- Somerset County Council
- Market Engagement Event – Learning Disability Providers
- ***PLEASE NOTE: By Expressing an Interest in this event you are not confirming your place at the event. Please follow the instructions below to book a place at the event***
Are you interested in providing LD services in Somerset for Supported Living, Domiciliary Care, Residential Care, Employment Support or Day Services?
If so, carry on reading…
Somerset County Council (SCC) is holding Market Engagement Events for Learning Disability (LD) Providers both current and new across Somerset in the coming weeks.
The purpose of these events is to provide more information on the way in which LD Services will be commissioned in the future. The events will explain a new approach which is focussed on providing benefits to LD Providers, the Council and most importantly the customers.
We will deliver these sessions on the following dates:
· Wednesday 1st April Taunton 12:30 – 13:30
· Tuesday 7th April Bridgwater 12:30 – 13:30
· Thursday 9th April Dunster 12:30 – 13:30
· Friday 10th April Somerton 12:30 – 13:30
· Thursday 30th April Taunton 12:30 – 13:30
Due to the venue size, we ask that no more than two representatives attend from each organisation. Places at these events will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Organisations that take part will not be advantaged or disadvantaged in any way in any potential future formal procurement. Commercial confidentiality will be respected.
To book your attendance at one of these events and receive information about the venue/time, please contact: Rebecca Pittwood on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss Leanne LeMoucheux
- Email Address:
- County Hall
- 27/03/2015 10:48
- 01/05/2015 12:00
- 1 (months)
- 1 (months)