Market Warming Event – Short Breaks Service London
This event is intended as an awareness, communication and information sharing exercise offering an opportunity for organisations to help understand commissioning intentions.
- London Borough of Redbridge
- Market Warming Event – Short Breaks Service
- This is a Market Warming Event
The purpose of the Short Breaks Service is to provide the provision of Short Breaks Services for Children and Young People with Disabilities / Complex Health Needs and their families. The Authority’s intention is to be able to offer a wide range of flexible and innovative services that meet the needs and wishes of our Children / Young People and their families; offering not only respite to families but also enjoyable and life enhancing activities and experiences for our Children / Young people.
This event is intended as an awareness, communication and information sharing exercise offering an opportunity for organisations to help understand commissioning intentions and offer opportunities for potential future Providers to network forge partnerships and start thinking about service delivery.
The event will provide an opportunity for potential Providers to:
· engage with the Authority to understand its Service Users; and intentions and desired outcomes for the Service;
· feedback from young people consultation, about what is important to them in relation to the Service;
· identify challenges for organisations in delivering the required outcomes; and,
· enable organisations to effectively plan for any potential forthcoming procurement.
The venue has limited capacity, as such only two spaces will be allocated per organisation, on a first come, first served basis.
If you wish to attend please contact Jagdish Nandra via email: email@example.com by 1st September 2015 (17:00).
- Mr Rishi Ruchaya
- Email Address:
- +44 2087083312
- +44 2087082976
- 7th Floor, Lynton House
255-259 High Road
- 14/08/2015 16:43
- 01/09/2015 17:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|Advert – Market Warming Event.pdf||219kb||14/08/2015|