Marketing and Public Relations Strategy for Leicester City Council
1. A “Welcome to Leicester” presentation to be used when hosting potential clients in Leicester or at promotional events which highlight the key selling points of the City. 2. A brochure which highlights why businesses would want to invest in Leicester.
Marketing Tools and PR Strategy for LCC (PAN0808)
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|EST. START DATE:||15/12/2014|
|EST. END DATE:||28/04/2017|
Leicester City Council has set up an Inward Investment Service to attract new businesses into the City with the aim of creating new jobs as one of the key priorities identified in the City Mayors Economic action Plan.
The City has had some success at attracting new businesses but recognises the need to take a proactive approach to marketing this service to potential investors.
The City council wishes to procure :
1. A “Welcome to Leicester” presentation to be used when hosting potential clients in Leicester or at promotional events which highlight the key selling points of the City.
2. A brochure which highlights why businesses would want to invest in Leicester.
3. A film which features all of the recent improvements to the public realm and infrastructure across the City and highlights its attractiveness as a place to invest.
4. A Public Relations campaign which focuses on the property industry and highlights why Leicester provides a strong proposition to inward investors. This will be around the regeneration, development sites and inward investment proposition.
The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). All activity will need to comply with ERDF eligibility criteria and will not support any ineligible activities e.g. retail, in line with funding requirements found at https://www.gov.uk/erdf-national-guidance within the specification.
To access the documentation, either:
1 Click on the “Apply Online” button to be found below the contact details to the right of this screen which will take you to the EastMidsTenders portal. Click on the “View Opportunities” button to view contracts and locate the opportunity. Register if you have not already done so to express an interest and gain access to the quotation document.
2 Paste the following link into your web browser:
All submissions must be processed via DueNorth and returned by 14.00 on Tuesday 9th December 2014.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight on 8th December 2014. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
9 December 2014
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
9 December 2014
Leicester City Council
Hussain Dakri, Procurement Officer, Tel No: 0116 454 6557
115 Charles Street Leicester LE1 1FZ