Media Planning and Buying Services Plymouth
The contract will run from the 1.10.2014 to 1.10.2017 with a possible one year extension pending performance. There are five main recruitment campaigns which operate throughout each Academic year.
United Kingdom-Plymouth: Advertising and marketing services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
City College Plymouth
Kings Road, Devonport
Contact point(s): Finance
For the attention of: Sandra Wilson
PL1 1QG Plymouth
Telephone: +44 1752305300
Fax: +44 1752305116
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.cityplym.ac.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/search_authprofile.aspx?id=aa27368
Electronic access to information: www.mytenders.org
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.mytenders.org
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 13: Advertising services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Plymouth Devon.
NUTS code UKK41
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
City College Plymouth are inviting interested organisations to tender for the Provision of Media Planning and Buying Services for the purposes of student recruitment. The contract will run from the 1.10.2014 to 1.10.2017 with a possible one year extension pending performance. There are five main recruitment campaigns which operate throughout each Academic year. Full details of City College Plymouth’s requirements are provided in the Part 2 – Specification of the tender document.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=116799.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.myTenders.org/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 300 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Possible one year extension subject to satisfactory performance under contract.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Contractors need to be trading for at least one year with a turnover of 250,000 GBP per annum.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: If you cannot provide statement of accounts for three years we will accept the following:
A statement of turnover, profit & loss account and cash flow for the most recent year of trading and
A statement of cash flow forecast for the current year and a bank letter outlining the current cash and credit position.
(1) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(2) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
As per schedules part 5 in the invitation to tender.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 30.6.2014 – 13:00
KIB001, Finance, City College Plymouth, Kings Road, Plymouth, PL1 5QG.
Persons authorised to be present at the opening of tenders: yes
Additional information about authorised persons and opening procedure: Representatives from City College Plymouth Finance Department including the Head of Finance and Procurement Officer. The City College Plymouth Vice Principal of Enterprise. Representatives from City College Plymouth’s Marketing department including the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager. Representatives from City College Plymouth’s Legal department.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: Pending performance of contract and potential one year extension the next notice could be May 2018.
We will accept contract variants in addition to your compliant tender bid.
1. Any contract(s) entered into as a result of this notice shall be considered as contract(s) made under English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
2. City College Plymouth reserves the right not to enter into any agreement or award any contract as a result of this notice and to vary or change or not to proceed with this competition at any stage of the procurement process.
3. City College Plymouth shall not be responsible for any costs incurred by any candidate responding to this notice.
4. If any candidate considers that any information supplied by it is commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for its sensitivity as well as the duration of that sensitivity specified. Candidates should be aware that even where they have indicated that information is commercially sensitive, City College Plymouth may be required to disclose it pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 in response to a request where such disclosure is considered to be in the public interest. Please note that the receipt by City College Plymouth of any materials marked “confidential” or equivalent shall not be taken to mean that City College Plymouth accepts any duty of confidence by virtue of that marking.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: