Mentor Training for Trainee Teachers
To deliver a programme of training for mentors of trainee teachers, newly qualified teachers.
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
£19k – £25k
15 August 2019
05 September 2019
Contract start date
13 September 2019
Contract end date
31 July 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Fenland and East Cambridgeshire Opportunity Area is inviting potential providers to submit applications to deliver a programme of training for mentors of trainee teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and Recently Qualified Teachers (RQTs). The provider will also establish a self-sustaining peer network of mentors within the Fenland and East Cambridgeshire Opportunity Area so that mentors have access to peer-support and mentoring remains at the heart of local education settings beyond the life of the Opportunity Area programme. The successful provider will be able to demonstrate:
– Expertise in mentoring within the education profession.
– Experience of delivering mentoring training to education professionals.
– Experience of successfully engaging education professionals in training through to completion.
– Experience of establishing and/or maintaining networks for education professionals.
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.