Microsoft Licensing Tender 2013 – 2017
Translink (Comprising of Citybus Ltd, Northern Ireland Railways Co Ltd and Ulsterbus Ltd) and including Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company (NITHC) (known as ‘The Group’) are seeking to appoint a supplier to provide Microsoft Licensing.
UK-Belfast: Software-related services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
3 Milewater Road
For the attention of: Marcia Clarke
BT3 9BG Belfast
Telephone: +49 2890354076
General address of the contracting entity: www.translink.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://translink.co.uk/Corporate/Procurement/
Further information can be obtained from: e-Sourcingni
Internet address: www.-esourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: e-Sourcingni
Internet address: www.e-sourcingnibravosolution.co.uk
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: e-Sourcingni
Internet address: www.e-Sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
Urban railway, tramway, trolleybus or bus services
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Northern Ireland.
NUTS code UKN0
Licensing Requirements –
The 2 agreements are:
– EA Enterprise Agreement,
– EAP Application Platform,
Commencement Date l May 2013.
Duration 2 years with 2 options to extend – each option being a period of 1 year.
Mandatory companies must be registered Microsoft LARS – (Large Account Resellers).
Translink are using the Buying Solutions and Microsoft UK Public Sector Agreement PSA12.
Please see full PQQ / ITT for further details.
Description of these options: Duration of Contract is anticipated to be 2 years initially with 2 options to extend – each option being a period of 1 year.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 24 (from the award of the contract)
In the case of renewable contracts, estimated time-frame for subsequent calls for competition:
in months: 48 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: These will be listed in the joint PQQ / ITT documentation on www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk ITT
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Translink File Reference 004/0083/12.
Bravo Project Reference 10413.
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 48 months.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com /TranslinkB2B for opportunites worth GBP 30,000 or more.
Check out our website at www.translink.co.uk /Corporate/Procurement/.
Participate in tenders at www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
1. Browse to the eSourcing portal: www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
2. Click the “Click here to register” link;
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”;
4. Enter your correct business and user details;
5. Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete;
6. You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure);
7. Login to the portal with the username/password;
8. Click the “PQQs Open to All Suppliers” link (these are PQQs open to any registered supplier);
9. Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content;
10. Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page. This will move the PQQ over to the “My PQQs” page (this is a secure area reserved for your projects only);
11. Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page;
12. You can now Reply or Reject (please give a reason if rejecting);
13. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ.
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8:00am – 6:00pm) on:
— Email: email@example.com
— Phone: uk 08003684850 Phone (outside UK): +442033496601.
Note: Do not leave completing your PQQ/ITT response until the last minute, late responses shall be rejected. The contracting authority reserves the right not to award any contract as a result of this competition.
Throughout the documentation, both “Translink” and “Group” refer to the same corporate entities. Both shall be taken to comprise the Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company (NITHCO) in addition to its main operating subsidiaries Citybus Ltd, Northern Ireland Railways Company Ltd and Ulsterbus Ltd.
Translink provide integrated public transport across Northern Ireland. The organisation is one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers with approximately 4,000 employees and a turnover in excess of £168m. Over 81 million passenger journeys are made on Translink services each year.
Please see section VI.4.2)
The Utilities Contracts Regulations 2006 provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
Please see section VI.4.2)