Middle Management Development Programme for Welsh Local Government Association
Supporting the development of professional capacity within councils to ensure continuous improvement in the services they commission and deliver.
SSIA – Middle Management Development Programme – Research and Programme Design.
• Running national transformation programmes, through which one or more ‘Demonstrator’ councils and partner agencies receive support in implementing new approaches or models of service, and emerging learning is shared across Wales to encourage wider adoption of effective practice
• Supporting the development of professional capacity within councils to ensure continuous improvement in the services they commission and deliver
• Coordinating Learning and Improvement Networks which facilitate practice exchange across a number of important service areas
• Running webinars and learning exchanges to share outcomes of our programmes and broader examples of notable practice from across Wales and the UK
• Providing a range of learning and knowledge products and interactive web-based services via www.ssiacymru.org.uk
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
73000000 – Research and development services and related consultancy services.
85000000 – Health and social work services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Tenders are invited by 5pm on Friday, March 1st 2013. These are to be submitted by email to lorraine.dagnilli@WLGA.GOV.UK .
Submitted tenders will need to demonstrate/include:-
• competence and a successful track record of achievement in the design and development of management development programmes
• familiarity with the strategic and operational context of social services in Wales
• details of the methodology to be applied to undertake the assignment
• details of individuals who would undertake the work, including full CV’s with evidence of recent relevant experience, skills and any similar assignments undertaken
• experience of working in a ‘development team’ environment.
• how the NPMC will be kept in touch with assignment progress, and a willingness to attend meetings as required
• a breakdown of estimated days is not needed for each part of the work (with total work not expected to exceed 30-40)
• a cost for the delivery of the completed specification which is inclusive of all expenses. A detailed breakdown of how the costs are made up should be provided.