Network Support Contract Essex
Data Communication Network Support Contract.
UK-Westcliff-on-Sea: computer network services
Section I: Contracting authority
Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Southend Hospital Prittlewell Chase
For the attention of: Clive Cambridge, Head of Purchasing and Supply
SS0 0RY Westcliff-on-Sea
Telephone: +44 1702508120
Fax: +44 1702508177
General address of the contracting authority: www.southend-hospital.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
NUTS code UKH31
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order for compulsory winding up or administration by the court or of an arrangement with creditors or of any other similar proceedings under national laws and regulations;
(c) has been convicted by a judgment which has the force of res judicata in accordance with the legal provisions of the country of any offence concerning his professional conduct;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can demonstrate;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under this Section or has not supplied such information;
(h) has been the subject of a conviction for participation in a criminal organisation, as defined in Article 2(1) of Council Joint Action 98/733/JHA;
(i) has been the subject of a conviction for corruption, as defined in Article 3 of the Council Act of 26.5.1972 and Article 3(1) of Council Joint Action 98/742/JHA3 respectively;
(j) has been the subject of a conviction for fraud within the meaning of Article 1 of the Convention relating to the protection of the financial interests of the European Communities;
(k) has been the subject of a conviction for money laundering, as defined in Article 1 of Council Directive 91/308/EEC of 10.6.1991 on prevention of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering.
A list of major contracts won in the last 24 months, ideally with in the Health Sector or any other public sector area, with named reference sites, contact names, current telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Appropriate trade registrations and certificates.
Failure to provide this information as part of your expression of interest may lead to your company not being issued tender documents.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
2) Please ensure that your expression of interest contains a named contact, with appropriate contact details i.e. telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, for use during this tender exercise.
3) The Trust does not bind itself to accept the lowest offer or any offer and reserves the right to accept an offer in whole or part, each item for this purpose being treated as separate.
4) Depending on the number of responses received the Trust reserves the right to issue a prequalification questionnaire covering further requirements specific to this tender.
5) The Trust can not be held responsible for any costs incurred by Offerors in relation to the preparation of their offer and any post offer clarification.
6) The Trust undertakes to use its best endeavours to hold confident any information provided in any proposal submitted, subject to the Trust’s obligation under law, including the Freedom of Information Act 1997. If the applicant considers that any information submitted in any proposal should not be disclosed because of its sensitivity then this should be stated with the reason(s) for considering it so.
Applicants have two working days from the notification of the award decision to request additional debriefing and that information has to be provided a minimum of 3 working days before the expiry of the standstill period.
Such additional information should be requested from the contact in part 1.1 of this advert.
If an appeal regarding the award of the contract has not been successfully resolved the Public Contracts Regulation 2006 (SI 2006 No5) provide for the aggrieved parties who have been harmed or at risk of harm by a breech of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales or Northern Ireland. Any such action must be brought promptly (generally within 3 months). Where a contract has not been entered into the court may order the setting aside of the award decision or order the authority to amend any document and may award damages. If the contract has been entered into the Court may only award damages (the purpose of the standstill period referred to allows the parties to apply to the courts to set aside the award decision before the contract is entered into).
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:11.5.2012