Nuclear Power Station Contruction Work
Provide multi-disciplinary and professional service support to the development and implementation of activities relating to Major Energy Developments on the Island.
United Kingdom-Llangefni: Nuclear-power station construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Isle of Anglesey County Council
Contact point(s): Economic and Community Regeneration
For the attention of: Osian W. Roberts
LL77 7TW Llangefni
Telephone: +44 1248752435
General address of the contracting authority: www.anglesey.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0369
Electronic access to information: www.sell2wales.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.sell2wales.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
Economic and financial affairs
Housing and community amenities
Recreation, culture and religion
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Isle of Anglesey.
NUTS code UKL11
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Justification for a framework agreement, the duration of which exceeds four years: N/A.
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 1 200 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Isle of Anglesey County Council (IACC) wish to enter into a Single User/ Single Supplier Framework Agreement with a suitably qualified and experienced companies to provide multi-disciplinary and professional service support to the development and implementation of activities relating to Major Energy Developments on the Island with particular regard to the proposed new nuclear build at Wylfa.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at:http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=35512
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at:http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
45251110, 72222000, 71240000, 90712000, 72222200, 72224100, 71356400, 30196000, 72222300, 72223000, 71311300, 72224000, 72212331,79421000, 48331000, 79311410, 71311210, 90715230, 79112100
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: This framework agreement will be procured over a 2+1+1 year period (4 year total) where the agreement will be formally reviewed according to the preceding period.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(5) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(6) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(7) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 16.11.2015 – 12:00
Isle of Anglesey County Council
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
VI.4.3)Service from which information about the lodging of appeals may be obtained
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: