Occupational Health Services for Wokingham Borough Council
The council has approximately 1,200 employees working for the Council.
Location of contract
Value of contract
18 January 2018
31 January 2018
Contract start date
01 April 2018
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Wokingham Borough Council is procuring an occupational health service. The Council has approximately 1,200 employees working for the Council, who will be covered by this contract, plus 48 schools in the Borough, that currently use our occupational health provision, covering an additional 1,200 employees.The following are the OH services required to be provided for the duration of the contract:
1. Health screening for pre-employment checks and follow up discussions when an issue is raised on the questionnaire.
2. Occupational health referrals and assessments on:
a) general management support and advice;
b) absence management;
c) ill health retirement;
d) return to work and rehabilitation programmes;
e) disability adjustments;
f) complex risk assessments e.g. related to pregnancy or disability.
3. Vaccinations due to workplace concerns, e.g. hepatitis (normally vaccinations every few years for a minimal amount of employees).
4. Management statistics and information.
About the buyer
0118 974 6000
Schedule 1 – Service Specification
Schedule 3 – Contract T&Cs
Schedule 4 – KPIs
Schedule 5 – Selection Questionnaire
Invitation to Tender
Clarification Questions 1
Clarification Questions 2
Clarification Questions 3
1. Deadline for receipt of written questions is 24/01/2018.
2. Final date for issue of answers to questions is 26/01/2018.
3. Deadline for tender submissions is 12.00 pm on 31/01/2018.
4. Interviews will be held in the week commencing 19/02/2018.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.