Occupational Health Services for General Medical Council
Reducing employee sickness absence. Preventing and removing health risks arising in the workplace, ensuring the GMC meets its statutory responsibilities and helping to maintain a healthy workforce.
Occupational Health (GMC 238)
This deadline is for…Notice deadline.
Contract value:£0 – £0
Location where the contract is to be carried out:United KingdomAll GMC Offices
Is this suitable for smaller suppliers?Yes
Name of the buying organisation:General Medical Council (GMC)
Original source URLhttp://www.mytenders.org/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=147389
Description of the contract
The GMC are looking to appoint an Occupational Health Provider to provide guidance and support to the HR team with the overall aims of:
– Reducing employee sickness absence
– Preventing and removing health risks arising in the workplace, ensuring the GMC meets its statutory responsibilities and helping to maintain a healthy workforce.
– Providing advice on developing solutions (ie reasonable adjustments) to keep employees with health issues at work.
– Giving independent and professional diagnosis, prognosis and advice about employee’s unable to work due to long-term or short-term intermittent health problems.
– Lifestyle and wellbeing services and advice on increasing productivity and staff retention
Classification of the contract
Contract type:Services – Unspecified
Is it a framework agreement?No
Is this contract related to a programme of funding?No
Contract will be awarded based on:Most economically advantageous tender in terms of: The criteria stated in the contract documents
Estimated length of contract:09/03/2015 – 08/03/2018