Off Site Document Storage for London Borough of Hillingdon
The London Borough of Hillingdon is seeking a single experienced supplier to provide off site document storage. Contract Value: £85,000.
- Storage and retrieval services – 63121000
Location of contract
Value of contract
04 April 2018
25 April 2018
Contract start date
02 July 2018
Contract end date
01 July 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The London Borough of Hillingdon (“the Council”) is seeking a single experienced supplier to provide off site document storage, the management off the Council’s offsite records and secure destruction of its confidential waste. The Council currently has approximately 6,500 standard sized (40cm x 32cm) Boxes, 13,000 Files and 1,200 Tapes containing highly confidential information stored in a secure offsite facility.
The supplier shall have a secure offsite storage facility that complies with the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations
Contract Conditions: Commencement date: 1st July 2018 (envisaged)
Contract duration: The Contract will be for an initial term of 3 (three) years with the option to extend for a further 1 (one) giving a total permissible contract term of 4 (four) years.
Brief scope of service requirements is outlined below. Further details can be found in Appendix A- Specification.
The supplier will be required to deliver the following service elements, but is not limited to the following;
– Intake of records (Files/Boxes/Tapes/Other Media)
– Records retrievals / returns
– New records collection
– Access to a records management platform (Inventory software) with live overview of what is stored and with compulsory fields such as
destruction date and description for each new submission
– One single auditable online channel for intake of new record requests Barcoding / Records indexing / Database management
– Consumable items e.g. boxes, labels
– Telephone Help Desk
– Stored within a secure environment within store
– Report on inactive records (inactive duration of 12 months)
– Retrieved records to be flagged as possibly permanently removed after 60 days from removal date without return. Contract Administrator to be notified for final decision.
About the buyer
London Borough of Hillingdon
The London Borough of Hillingdon is not seeking expressions of interest in this project but invite all interested organisations to tender through the Council’s nominated electronic tendering portal, www.capitalesourcing.com Please register on the above portal where the tender documents for this project can be downloaded.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.