Painting Tender Pontypridd
The scope of services includes includes external painting of 3000 RCT Homes and Flats as well the painting of internal communal areas of RCT Homes properties over a five year period.
United Kingdom-Pontypridd: Painting work
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Ty Pennant, Mill Street
Contact point(s): Procurement (Finance)
For the attention of: Leanne Edwards
CF37 2SW Pontypridd
Telephone: +44 1443494609
General address of the contracting authority: www.rcthomes.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0787
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
All housing associations and registered social landlords within South Wales
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Rhondda Cynon Taff (RCT) — Central Valleys.
NUTS code UKL1
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 5
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in months: 48
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 3 006 332 GBP
Frequency and value of the contracts to be awarded: Annually.
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Framework will also be able to be accessed by other Housing Associations and Registered Social Landlords within South Wales for whom RCT Homes will undertake t mini-bids for their painting requirements via the Framework.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales athttp://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=19528
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
45442100, 45442121, 45442180, 45442110, 45261320, 44112500
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(4) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided
(5) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
Additional information about electronic auction: RCT Homes reserves the right to use an e-auction process for the Tender (ITT) pricing and for the annual mini-bids from the framework.
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
RCT HOMES LTD, in line with their strategic objectives seeks to achieve community benefits through their contracts for example: for unemployed people, apprentice/trainees, young people, local companies and suppliers, etc. RCT Homes LTD envisages the achievement of their objectives to be largely through their partner contracts and that these objectives will be jointly managed. The Supplier will have or will be working towards an innovative planned programme of community initiatives including but not limited to:
— use of local labour and suppliers wherever possible,
— support of and engagement with local Social Enterprise Companies (SEC),
— a culture that engages, supports and develops the supply chain,
— training and apprenticeship initiatives that encourage “progression” through their organisation,
— a track record of contributing to the community.
Contractors should commit to employing a minimum of 2 apprentices for the duration of the package of works and ensure that suitable training and supervision is provided through recognised training organisations. These 2 apprentices/trainees should be employed from within a 30 mile radius of the relevant area.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: