Play Scheme for Disabled Children with Complex Needs Lincolnshire
The aim of this service is to provide a tailored service for disabled children and young people with complex needs based around the fundamental principles of play.
- North Lincolnshire Council
- Play Scheme for Disabled Children with Complex Needs
- Parents of disabled children report their children face barriers to taking part in leisure or play. The aim of this service is to provide a tailored service for disabled children and young people with complex needs based around the fundamental principles of play ensuring the following: –
· The service will be delivered in a fun and stimulating environment.
· The service will incorporate robust safeguarding practices.
The Council is seeking a response from a suitably qualified organisation to plan, coordinate, deliver, monitor and evaluate a Play Scheme for Disabled Children and Young People with Complex Needs aged 5-18 years.
The scheme, which needs to accommodate approximately 35 children overall, fits within the context of the council’s Framework for Short Breaks.
The scheme will run for 2 weeks over Easter and 4 weeks over summer 2015. This will entail a minimum of 12 sessions throughout summer and a further 4 sessions at Easter.
- Mrs Helen Gowshall
- Email Address:
- 01724 296960
- 22/01/2015 14:00
- 16/02/2015 12:00
The expression of interest window is currently closed.
- 36 (months)
- 24 (months)