Powys Family and Behaviour Support Service
Powys County Council wishes to engage with a suitably qualified and competent provider to deliver a Family and Behaviour support service across the County of Powys. It is anticipated that the service will begin 1st April 2013.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
80000000 – Education and training services.
85000000 – Health and social work services.
98000000 – Other community, social and personal services.
85311300 – Welfare services for children and young people.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Powys County Council will be conducting this procurement exercise through the Value Wales e-Tendering portal. This can be found at www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk, all information may be downloaded and returned through this channel.
Internet address(es): http://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “Open Access ITTs” link.
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and
Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480
Tenders or Requests to Participate must be sent to:
Official name: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk