PR Support for Enterprising Barnsley
This tender is for the procurement of services for the completion of a PR support for BMBC’s Enterprising Barnsley Team during the period March 2016 to 31st March 2017.
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Enterprising Barnsley – PR Services
- This tender is for the procurement of services for the completion of a PR support for BMBC’s Enterprising Barnsley Team during the period March 2016 to 31st March 2017.
BMBC invite tender submissions from organisations, individuals or consortium that can carry out the proposed activities detailed in this document. The successful applicant will provide PR support for BMBC’s Enterprising Barnsley Team.
The PR strategy should aim to promote Enterprising Barnsley to the following target markets:
- Those thinking of setting up their own business in Barnsley (pre – start)Those setting up their own business in Barnsley (start up)
- New businesses looking for support in Barnsley (new businesses)
- Established Barnsley based businesses looking for support (existing businesses)
- Businesses located outside of Barnsley considering relocating (inward investment)
- The wider Yorkshire commerce press and stakeholders (for example other local authorities)
- Key publications such as Insider and Estates Gazette
We need to appoint a PR specialist that can plan and implement the PR strategy for Enterprising Barnsley. This will include all aspects of PR such as drafting and issuing press releases, social media management, case study production, an Enterprising Barnsley quarterly newsletter and website updates.
This tender is for PR services. There is a separate tender for branding, marketing materials and website development.
- Mr Paul Johnson
- Email Address:
- 01226 787532
- Westgate Plaza One
- 29/10/2015 00:00
- 16/11/2015 12:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 12 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|Inward Investment – PR services for BMBC’s Enterprising Barnsley Team.doc||206kb||29/10/2015|