Professional Property Services for Scottish Parliament
The Services will mainly comprise, but are not limited to, consultancy associated with the following: Architectural Services. Energy and Environmental Management Services. Engineering Services, Structural and Mechanical and Electrical.
United Kingdom-Edinburgh: Architectural and related services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body
The Scottish Parliament, Procurement Services
Contact point(s): Procurement Services
For the attention of: Yvonne O’Hara
EH99 1SP Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1313486620
Fax: +44 1313486621
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.scottish.parliament.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA10284
Electronic access to information: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/scottishparliament/aspx/Home
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/scottishparliament/aspx/Home
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
National Library of Scotland
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Scotland.
NUTS code UKM
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 3
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 600 000 and 900 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
— Architectural Services.
— Energy and Environmental Management Services.
— Engineering Services, Structural and Mechanical and Electrical.
— Engineering Services, Fire and Lift.
— Health and Safety and Fire Safety Advice.
— Interim Facilities Management Services.
— Landscape Architecture Services.
— Project Management Services including Building and Quantity Surveying.
— Property Agency Services.
— Clerk of Works.
— CDM Co-ordinators Services.
A copy of the draft specification can be found at Appendix A of the PQQ documentation.
The SPCB reserves the right to make amendments to the Specification prior to the issue of the final version with the Invitation to Tender.
The draft terms and conditions for the Framework Agreement and call off contracts can be found at Appendix B.
The SPCB reserves the right to make amendments to the Framework Agreement and call off contract terms and conditions prior to the issue of the final version with the Invitation to Tender.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
71200000, 71210000, 71251000, 71240000, 71311000, 71250000, 71315300, 71324000, 71312000, 71313000, 71241000, 71242000, 71400000,71420000, 71321000, 71334000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: The Framework may be extended for up to 12 months.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
See PQQ documentation.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
See PQQ documentation.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(4) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided
(5) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(6) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(7) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
See PQQ documentation.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
See PQQ documentation.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: As detailed in PQQ documentation.
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
All interested parties will be expected to register on the ‘In-tend’ website where they will be able to download the documentation for this framework agreement, via the ‘Current tenders’ tab.
Please note, all completed questionnaire’s should be returned via the website too. The website is: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/scottishparliament
For guidance on how to download your documents please use the help facility through the e-procurement website (address as above). For further assistance on using the e-tendering website please contact +44 1313486620.
The SPCB and its collaborative partner National Library of Scotland, do not commit to letting a framework agreement for all or any of the requirements listed.
Neither the SPCB nor its collaborative partner National Library of Scotland, will be liable for any costs incurred by those expressing interest in or tendering for this framework agreement.
Any framework agreement awarded shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, both the SPCB, and its collaborative partner the National Library of Scotland, have responsibilities which may require them to disclose information provided by you in relation to this requirement, to anyone who makes a request under the Act.
Neither the SPCB nor its collaborative partner National Library of Scotland, provide any guarantee of the volume or value of business that may be procured from the Framework Agreement throughout its term.
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: