Project Angel – Comprehensive Integrated Design Team
The Contracting Authority is seeking to procure the services of a comprehensive integrated design team, including a lead consultant, architect and all engineering disciplines, including BREEAM, traffic, fire engineering and acoustics.
UK-Northampton: Architectural and related services
Section I: Contracting authority
Northamptonshire County Council
County Hall, George Row
Contact point(s): Project Angel
For the attention of: email@example.com
NN1 1AN Northampton
General address of the contracting authority: www.northamptonshire.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/Environ/economic/Pages/ProjectAngel.aspx
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Northampton
NUTS code UKF23
71200000, 71220000, 71240000, 71320000, 71250000, 71330000, 71221000, 71400000, 71310000
The Contracting Authority is seeking to procure the services of a single Organisation to undertake comprehensive, integrated design services and where necessary appoint sub-consultants. Services under this appointment will comprise:
– Lead Consultant;
– Architectural Design Services;
– Structural/Civil Engineering Design Services;
–Services Engineering Design Services;
– BREEAM advisor/assessor;
– Traffic Consultant;
– Workplace/Interior Designer;
– Fire Engineering;
– Acoustic Design and Consultancy;
– Planning Consultancy;
– Landscaping and Urban Realm Design.
Services are required for all project stages from RIBA C-L, inclusive. The Contracting Authority intends for the Integrated Design Team to be novated to the Design and Build contractor following completion of the Planning Application and Employers Requirements Documents.
There will be a requirement for short-listed Tenderers to detail their concept design approach as part of the tender submission. The Contracting Authority will make a lump sum contribution towards the cost of tendering of up to GBP 8 000 per tenderer, if progressed to the ITT stage.
For clarity this does NOT include the appointment of Project Management, Cost Consultant or CDMC services. It is anticipated that the building will be occupied during 2016 with an estimated construction value between GBP 35- 40 million.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 35 000 000 and 40 000 000 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – If you have not registered on this website before, a video tutorial can be found on the link below. Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://lgss.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business
and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure);
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – A supplier’s eTendering manual and video tutorial on how to respond to an online tender can be found on the right hand side of the webpage. Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page.
(This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) – You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box;
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Will be established through the PQQ process.
Will be established through the PQQ process.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
Will be established through the PQQ process.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Criteria will be published within the procurement documentation.
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Royal Courts of Justice
WC2A 2LL London
Telephone: +44 2079476000
Internet address: www.royalcourtsofjustice.co.uk
Fax: +44 2079476740
Government Procurement Service
Rosebery Court, St. Andrews Business Park
NR7 0HS Norwich
Telephone: +44 8450004999
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:25.1.2013